Welcome to Our House
Our property description
Very private and quiet, Villa Laura Marie is entirely surrounded by a beautiful garden and has a very big terrace which is divided into two parts; one side is more exposed to the sun and has a beautiful view of Capo Zafferano and the other side is protected by an awning which gives you privacy. A direct access to the rocky coast is beside our property.
The inside of the house has been remodeled not long ago. It has a big and very sunny living room, a kitchen, a master bedroom and two other bedrooms, and one full bathroom. Two of the bedrooms overlook the sea, while the third one looks into the garden. The house has many windows which give you a beautiful view wherever you look.
Located in Mongerbino, 25 km from Palermo the villa is in a strategic point to easily reach the capital of Sicily and many other sites, of artistic and cultural interest . Monreale and Cefalù are less than 40 minutes away, Agrigento and its temples are one hour away as well as Castelbuono and the Madonie Mountains. Near Mongerbino there are Bagheria with its 19th century villas, Solunto, a site with the ruins of a Hellenistic town with a magnificent view and seaports like Porticello and Aspra which are great for buying fresh fish.
The house is a great place to rest and relax thanks to its fantastic terrace overlooking the sea and the nature surrounding it. The colors of the sea often change and it’s easy to be enchanted by its beauty; sailboats and fishing boats are a constant background of the view of Villa Laura Marie. Just 50 meters away from the house there is an access to the park of ‘Monte Catalfano’, great for hiking and also you can see a spectacular view from above.
It’s advisable to have a car because the closest centre is 3 km away but if you like to walk it takes 20 minutes and you can get a feel of the town.
Please visit our galleries page for more photos
Our idea of quality
Villa Laura Marie is directly rented by us . We enjoy the house for some weeks during the year and we try to constantly improve it. We love the house and we hope this feeling reaches our guests while they stay in the villa.
Here are some things we can assure you:
– What you see (in the photos ) is what you get.
– An accurate cleaning of the house before you arrive.
– A person that will greet you at the house ( usually the owner ), will show you the villa, explain to you whatever you need to know and answer any question . Also we have a book that can clarify any problems regarding the house ( from “how to insert the alarm system” to “where to go food shopping” ) .
– Antonio and Debbie will be available to answer any question during the reservation process and even during your stay.
– A great number of panphlets and maps are available in the house regarding Sicily and the area around Mongerbino. Easy contacts with agencies that provide services for tourists in the area ( Solemar Sicilia ) and in Palermo .
At 50 meters from our villa there is an access to Monte Catalfano park. Some trails will bring you into the Mediterranean scrub and will let you observe from above the coast with Capo Zafferano, the village of Aspra and the town of Bagheria.
Train to Palermo: If you want to avoid using the car to arrive in Palermo, reach Bagheria or Santa Flavia Station, park your car and arrive in the city in 10-15 minutes.
What you get as standard
4 Ring Stove
2 Cars Parking
Free Telephone and free local calls
Pricing and availabilityClick here for pricing and availability
What our guests sayClick here to read our guest reviews
Travel informationTravel information